2010年6月24日星期四

\Then suddenly like a little girl realized that what

Please note! ! Shanghai is the thing! ! ! Although a bit long, but it must be read to our own security, boys read to convey your female friends!

















Saturday 2:00 p.m. and more, I take a person 70 Road to Sichuan Road, which I and my husband find someone when the phone took my shoulder, I thought it was the beginning of knowledge and experience I say hello, and then look next to a 40-year-old man. I do not know, I think I may pull seat when the man accidentally hit me, no care. Lay the phone, I looked around and found there were lots of empty seats, why this man did not take place, and from me so near, I began to alert the. After a child this man and I started small talk, said: \said: \. would like to communicate with me. they say they did not bring business cards. give me a phone number. I said: \see what to see. the man's hand has been in my head line and a little longer. not a few seconds on the hands and feet and tongue felt numb. eye has to see things very vague. I suddenly felt the wrong, and quickly drink a lot of water (previously seen colleagues send e-mail, is similar in nature. to more concentration and water to lighten).
my first reaction is far from the point of this man. I left the seat. tumble came the door. and not a little girl that I know the man. But he touched the front of my head after the next. I am very uncomfortable sensation. the little girl heard to be nervous. quickly let me sit down. and then, and next to a 30-man said about the situation. this time I feel like going to pass up. when I rose to go before the man and the man said if I passed out to me to the police station, I The man did not know before. I told the man my home phone number. let me call him my husband. the kind of men to help me dial the home phone, the phone on my ear. but I did not hear voices. In fact, the moment the phone has been through. My husband has heard me speak. but I also hear a little.
drove to the terminal. kind men helped me get off . this time I feel better. but may be too nervous in front of the reason,you think that one day I will become familiar with, or cold hands and feet. head a little bit dizzy. the bad guys quickly ran away.
car, an aunt, said: Fortunately, I help, and Otherwise, I passed out, the bad guys and take me away, they knew it's strange, because everyone thought I was bad and that is knowledge.
you brothers and sisters, we must be careful after the trip is ah. now What tricks are crooks


be taken seriously in this text! So ridiculous! Caution is wonderful!!! If you are a good friend, after reading as much as possible please forward it out to see more friends, more friends to benefit, so that more friends far away from danger from harm.


Marine Building, the experience of white-collar workers in Shanghai, we went out after careful ah remind you to be careful ah ~ ~


strong forward out of concern for you ~
people

1. today on the bus, the station opened the door, a man suddenly blocked the door, said his phone was gone, not to let anyone get off. outcry crowd. Then the man next to some people that play mobile phone to see who is who in the ring who is a thief. The man on the edge of a person to borrow a cell phone to dial your number, a person near the door suddenly crowded Batui ran off, the man did not also other people's mobile phone on clamored for the recovery of the past, gone are gone. So, this really someone threw a cell phone .....


2. A friend accidentally stolen mobile phone.

two weeks later, he was traveling in time, received a cell phone to send Shenzhen short interest: \heart preparation. You can choose to shut down, thank you! \call your phone, you can choose Shut Down. \Kang asked each other why, the other party has said that the test; then hang up. Since then, Kang received about once every minute by a call from this PHS, Kang each answer, the other called him off. Call each other constantly, Kang finally fed up, had to shut down. After a half-day boot, he called the family in Chengdu, said there was a call to the house, said Kang incidents are rescue, please immediately exchange the other party a certain amount of money to account, and claimed that if the income is not in how long to save money will stop.



3. in the way met a man, asked one more side of the road, and then say do not go in the car opened, and want you to help look at the goods on board, he went to meet people to discharge. If you promised, you ready to be taken in it. Because, you keep goods, there will be a to drive the truck cars, said that people wanted them, car left, then a bunch of people to come and find you in trouble, if you do not show your body money, you take away this



4. a girl just out of the box on IC train station next to the phone and started dialing, and when she stood behind a man The card in hand, as if in line call. Just dial number she has just finished, suddenly the man behind the hand, \Then a very angry looking girl turned man, the man immediately smiles, kept saying I'm sorry! Said it was not intentional. Then tell the girls, you can press the replay button! ! ! The plot is like a net at the moment has opened his! ! ! Turn girls face puzzled by the replay button. This did not hang up again, pass it! However, is another strange voice. Girl asked: \you? \× this place, very close from here, just shy ah, in order to apologize to go where I send you!! \The poor girls are silly to believe the man then followed the man to go, not the time to thank that man!!! When we arrived at the station next to the time of Liu Hua, the man seems to have encountered an acquaintance, hello. The man smiled and said: \Then suddenly like a little girl realized that what, after more than ten seconds of thinking, quickly understood his situation. On the occasion of this close call, a cry heard from the front of security ran over. Note: It is a form of cheating the IC phones! ! ! Allegedly Wuchang, Chengdu, Xi'an Railway Station has such a thing. Do not talk to strangers, or you may soon appear in a certain place in the Shan Gougou inside.



4) met today to beg new tactics, all of you to beware of the ~ ~ \br> Today, at home and rest, some people rang the bell, open the door and saw a 50-to-year-old woman, took the hands of 2 package candy, I thought it was a neighbor to sub-candy, the results of an open, hear the not local people, what she said to us that two packets of sugar, and plans a festive, want to change some money to her, the back says a lot do not know what, I have not, feel that is wrong, scared immediately closed, halo! This year, there are so many to ask for money for a move.



5. 22:00, not much of a pedestrian way, a girl walking alone. Then came a marketing staff to its delivery to leaflets or publicity material; but it took a few flyers that after a few minutes, suddenly felt dizzy mind up, then felt the first pain than ever, this time she was not doing well and quickly staggered reaches the entrance, blocking a taxi straight to the vicinity of the Department of Provincial People's Hospital. Hospital diagnosis, the girl is due to contact or inhalation of a drug can lead to coma (scientific name: Dyclonine, doctors said that if too easily lead to more death !!!!) resulting symptoms. This was a premeditated attempted robbery, drug leaflets spraying.



6. Construction Bank transferred to a comrade: Today through a front door, in front of the ATM. One old man, has been looked at me and walked beside him, suddenly stopped me. He said he had not read, get an ATM card to me to help him in the front door of the automated teller machine. I replied I can not help you get, call security to help you. The results, he replied No, continue to withdraw money for him to find other passers-by. Friends remember ATM, but there are cameras --- yeah. Robbery, or if he said I stole his ATM card, or even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM video, definitely makes you 100 Mo debate! I will warn! Is because my colleagues have been fooled, we are still lawsuits. This is obviously a fraud syndicate looking for a substitute! Please spread out ~ ~ ~ force is really endless deception, believe it will enter the trap, I am really very hard to detect!



7. Shaoyaoju an owner, a sudden power failure at home, outside the window to see people at home have electricity, they go see their own electric meter box, opened the door was touching the knife knife burglary. Sudden power failure at home, do not rush to open the door view, there are multiple observations for a cat outside the movement, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men listening for some time, no exceptions ring open the door again.



8. you ** cells were noticed! This is the latest scam. ** Note cell, male compatriots, please call their friends note, new out of the situation, pay special attention to a female friend friends: a young lady working the way home from work to see a child crying, very poor, and then on how the past asked the children. children Jiugen that Miss said: \her simple-minded, and their children go. Most people are sympathetic, and then taken to the so-called children's home after she rang the bell, bell like a high-voltage, to lose consciousness. wake up the next day was stripped of light in an empty house, nothing around, and she even saw the prisoners no longer Sha Yangzi. So now people are used to commit crimes compassion ah, if the experience like this, and Do not take him to, to bring him to the police station took to the well, wandered into the police station some children go wrong, please inform all the women around them, for the general security of women, after reading the trouble to forward it to everyone.


9. Fwd: attention to it! ATM withdrawals to be sure to take extra care! ! ! ! !

gold sea last night the bank ATM withdrawals, the back to the old woman, asked if I could withdraw money, and said what cash machines have keys may bad, I do not know when the next to a little girl, always wanted me among the top, I did not care, child naughty Well, but that she should hand over the money I put towards the preparation for my money, I feel wrong, and immediately her pushed to the side, waiting for the money taken out. Then I thought for a moment, they both set up a set for me: the old women are in charge and I Xialiao to attract my attention, the little girl while I was not looking, stole my money! If I did not prepare, then maybe the money was taken away, so I went into set up: (a little girl I once pursued to recover the money I have, but who would believe a little girl I grab an adult's money? more alarming is that the old woman standing behind me, I will get light all the money card, because my ATM card still inside; two little girls I do not immediately chase , so get the card catching, then the girl disappears, the money has gone ah (they really \

10. Recently I was told that his friend heard a baby crying outside, however, was already very late, and she thought it was strange, so she called the police. Police told her: \people to, in any case can not open the door.

police think a serial killer, using a baby cry recorder, inducing women to think that someone dropped off a baby, they go look. have not verified it, But the police have received many calls by women saying that they're home alone at night, he heard a baby crying outside, please pass this on and DO NOT open the door for a crying baby.



11. Two days ago, playing at night, from Lo Wu to Futian had spent more than 20 blocks of it, I gave the driver a 100's, He Tao Mo for a long time, that no change to I scrounged change for him. I have great doubts ask \home was found to be counterfeit, even the black guy that secretly changed.



12. a person that had no money to go home, and asked me for a dollar, I said nothing to to him, then told him where to go by car, take the first of several road. After a little wrong to see him, do not go to the station waiting for the bus, but also move forward, he and I just on my way and then other people can see He also money, some people walked away Before he finished, I realize how deceived. I am too good or am I stupid, oh ......

< br>
13. When you withdraw money from the bank out of, or to save post office, then there will be two next to collude with a good man, a bundle of money to pretend to throw on the ground, and go behind the deliberate liar in front of you to pick up the money, then you aside, and picked up a pile of money into your body. and then return to the previous Diuqian liar, liar asked whether the back picked up the money, and to the back of the liar search. back liar said no, then you aside and said pick up the money equally, and now the money in you, I told him to search, I am afraid I have to search behind you away, so you should you body part of the money bet on me. If you really part of your own money to charge for them, they could not find people. you open that pick up the pile of money, will find that the surface is 1 yuan , which are blank.


Case 1:

a women's handbag was stolen, there are mobile phones, bank cards, wallet and so on. 20 minutes later, she opened the husband phone, told his stolen things. husband exclaimed: \money have been withdrawn. thieves through the use of stolen mobile phones to send text messages to \> Do not expose your mobile phone address book and contact relations, Jiyong \:

Zijia You have three friends accidentally Lianren Dai car fell 150 meters deep in the valley, after three nights trapped on the 4th, was rescued.
Meanwhile, they tried many times to phone out for help. helpless one was hurt, and a no electricity, and a reception and.
they moved several times to find a better location to send and receive signals, but are not successful. If the three spaces are usually green on that 112 emergency times, to know how to use it only charge the phone signal is allocated to 112 lines, I believe that they can be quickly rescued.

reminder:
common throughout the country 112 line, even if the phone does not receive signals after opening, even a very weak power of any brand of mobile phone anywhere Jieke dial. allocate 112, immediately went into voice as follows: This is the mobile phone 112 emergency rescue line If you want to report, please call 0, we will transfer your call the police; If you need assistance, please dial 9, we will transfer you fire. Chinese finished, it will repeat it again in English . At this point as long as the dial 0 or 9, some people will answer. to the situation in which three people, or lost, or encounter other difficulties climbing, should dial 9 to get timely relief.

Case 3:
have students like to eat instant cup noodles, and later, the students went to the hospital because of illness, doctors found that his stomach with a layer of wax! original, cup noodles, the container contains a edible wax! you eat cup noodles next time Feel Beibi not feel slippery, that it wants to. and prolonged food cup surface, will cause our liver to break down the consumption of wax. < br> Finally, the students had to seek treatment in order to remove the layer of wax, unfortunately passed away.

remind
those days when, as the plane out, another bowl for the hot food, do not use bowl of noodles, cup noodles, a container attached to the direct consumption of red water. even a business trip, but also bring a big mug of instant noodles to use. to their own bodies, not to get lazy ah!

Case 4:
a very terrible thing: One day, a 21-year-old boy went to a barbecue wearing contact lenses wild party! on charcoal fire he started with a few minutes later, he suddenly cried, and then very painful jumping around, rolling on the ground ... ... the audience who are petrified, and no one knows what is going on? everyone to hurry to send him to the hospital, the doctor checked regret to say, his eyes blind a!

reminder:
participate in outdoor barbecue or anything that might come into contact with the fire source, please do not wear contact lenses! because contact lenses are made of plastic, the temperature of hot melt our eyes contact lenses!

case 5:
Susie fell, Shirley fall to see Susie immediately asked Susie, \, on the phone and immediately called 120 for help. Although the normal blood pressure was Susie, it seems like there is no stroke. but as Shirley the \West quickly recovered without sequelae.
reminder:
Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify, often because the person next to stroke patients without timely discovery, delayed treatment of patients with brain damage Er Shi. We must Patients are asked three questions: asked patients show a smile; asked patients both hands lifted up; asked patients to say a simple thing. If the patient can not do these three people around should be immediately called 120 ambulance calls, and told the ambulance attendant staff this is a symptom of stroke. If we can transfer and apply such a broad inquiry method, testing, stroke symptoms, the diagnosis and treatment of stroke patients quickly as possible to avoid brain damage patients .


case 6:

quoted: My parents are retired at home. yesterday morning to a strange middle-aged man, said he did not open motorcycle oil, and gas station too far , motorcycle they too could not move, so would like to ask my parents to buy a Coke bottle of petrol, Gang Kaikou say it is impossible to buy an empty bottle out of 2,3 per well. I had a mother Take the empty bottle to him, not to mention his pocket money really, but a few hundred dollar bills, but also let my parents give change. my mother's sudden and devastating awareness that alternative, but is just a empty bottle. He bent 100 break open to buy dollars down, but still goes on hundred dollar bills. Fortunately, my mother has not yet Longzhong, nor is it the sort of petty advantages of the people.


Case 7: a newly married couple to Paris their honeymoon. In Paris, the wife of a trendy clothing store to try the dress, as her husband waited outside in the dressing room. but wait for Shique not see his wife coming out of the shop to help her husband strained to see inside, where they discover a test between the empty clothing. her husband jokes that make fun of his wife, who, to his tense. then back to the hotel waiting for her to come back. A few hours later but could not see his wife's whereabouts, I discovered that the situation was serious. husband rushed the police, and all the clothing stores in Paris and Hospital asked the whereabouts of the wife. three weeks later, the wife disappeared as if from no reply saddened by the husband could only pack up and move back home. Unable to take heart from despair husband motivation to work has been living alone, decided to exile himself , went to the place. A few years later, his impulse to Bali, in an old house to visit a deformity show (freak show). he saw a dirty, rusty metal cage, there is a woman, no limbs, torso, including the face, like a rag-like dilapidated, full of scars. She twisted on the ground, and issued XXXXX sound like a wild beast. suddenly the man screamed in horror. he was from that kind of woman no man's face, see that he was familiar, is he married his wife on the missing face of the red birthmark.
another edition in Shanghai. A few years ago a woman notified police of her cousin when shopping for no reason in Shanghai missing, but turned and lost, until five years later a friend and saw this cousin begging in the streets of Bangkok, Thailand. XXXXX is she somehow not the hands and feet, body was tied to a lamppost next to the chains.



(9) This is going to stay in a couple when the story. a couple unwittingly into the worst of the whole law and order in areas of a boutique shop, the wife of the shop in clothing style is like, then enter the fitting room to try on clothes. But, sir out top again and again and so on, but could not see his wife out. Because it is so long, so went looking for her Mr. door, but the dressing room already empty. he surprised his wife, to the clerk asked where are, but staff were good but seems to be the same as collusion, said did not see, and insisted his wife did not like such people came to shop. so he had to Please search for local police to assist this boutique, but to no avail. Then he looked for another person for some time, until his visa expired. last resort he could not find his wife in the case of home. After After year ... He invited a long vacation to the company once again returned to Hong Kong to find his wife. He traveled with his wife's photograph the streets of Hong Kong, but this is still not a clue. finally leave must over, he started to consider the mental and physical fatigue to return home, one day after an accident, hut rare. hut the billboard reads: \not interested, but his days of fatigue he wanted a change of mood, with billboards that read \The go in! as a rare display inside the cabin appalling things to his little house on the stage ... there was a hands and feet were cut off the **** women were placed there as a vase! the women's tongue has been pulled out, continued to issue ** sound strange. to see something really sick so that he could not wait to run away, but I do not know why his heart felt a strange atmosphere, and he again carefully looking at the woman's face ... Yes! this woman is his wife missing a year ago. Later, he paid to the local underworld huge ransom in exchange for his wife's left torso. but it's too late, his poor wife had been mad long . Now she lives in a hospital in the country, continuing to issue strange sound ...
've heard ** large living scene disappeared and was later sold to the circus, what organs are sold only as a fantasy. The results actually see in real the horror stories.


things that my colleagues informed of bulk mail. Her friend, referred to as small A bar last week and two girls , referred to a small B and small C, visit this Luohu Commercial City. Luohu Commercial City is Shenzhen counterfeit goods distribution center, Trail of the dragon, close to Shenzhen Railway Station and Hong Kong Lo Wu Control Point, a very large flow of people. saying that a small C in acute and go on the toilet, a small A and small B in the bathroom outside. and so long, long time, or not see out of a small C, two strange in. urged her to go was two people. Who knows went in and saw no shadows. two people fell erect an air-conditioning, cell phones have no answer. a great living, but does not see people die so live not see the disappearance of the corpse? then hurried alarm. the police came and asked what the situation through the later, said a wonderful horror words, \Were there a cleaner pushing a person dressed clean car inside, then went out again ... ... the police told them that this kind of thing is not the first place, the Shenzhen police initially suspected, a criminal gang, in an organized manner in the management of osteoporosis low-grade commercial city, taking advantage of people, especially women of the cleaners did not prevent the psychological sense, to conduct an organized kidnapping, crime, trafficking in human organs. Do not forget, Luohu Commercial City in Shenzhen from Hong Kong and how to close the railway station. now Days passed, and that poor little girl C is still not seen dead live not see people die. My colleague said, small A, which is my colleague's friend, still waiting for news of a small C. But it is possible, perhaps if lucky, living small C will be thrown into the corner which just lost her kidney, but, more likely, perhaps a few days or months, years, a small C's head and body, limbs in Shenzhen, the urban-rural LJ heap was found. If you see this side of living in terrorist incidents, please tell friends and relatives around the women, must take precautions cleaners dressed, because he / she is likely to You do not pay attention while you knock Halo, into trucks taken away, the next waiting for you is extremely horrible living, drawn and quartered.

没有评论:

发表评论