2010年6月19日星期六

All the best. . .

I have always been slow type.

last Thursday, according to usual, I picked up the morning newspaper headlines that Michael Jackson died of heart diseases. Feels a sudden. I also read the news while ago that he was prepared to a global concert. I was also said to seize this opportunity. But clearly, regret is always with you.

I think people my age have more or less, and Michael Jackson, an experience, no matter what, it is difficult to erase from memory. To be honest, I first heard his songs have been late, the specific time in 96 years, that is my first year in high school. It is separated three years later returned to Guangzhou to study, feeling very strange, very afraid. And the school in a very remote place. First day of school was his song and I spent. Are more often I do not like Michael Jackson songs. Because his melodies are always reminds me of that disturbing scene.

Over time, I listened to him a lot of news. Including pedophilia like. But he said some words are always vivid in my mind, he said that many people think he kind of weird, very successful,Nightfall Ugg Boots, but he expressed regret that his childhood. In childhood is not happy he did not play festival, where his only work. Nevertheless, it fascinated him even more on childhood, love of children over all. This also contributed to the later a popular song "heal the world".

All the best. . .

没有评论:

发表评论