2010年6月20日星期日

the more it grows the more long-term closure.

Fish said: you can not see my tears, because I in the water.

Water says; I can feel your tears because you are in my heart.

I am not a fish, you are not the water. You can see my lonely tears it?

Fish said: I will never leave you, because without you, I can not survive.

Water says: I know, but if your heart is not it?

I am not a fish, you are not the water. I do not leave you because I love you.

However, your heart has me?



Fish said: I am very lonely, because I can only stay in the water.

Water says: I know, because my mind, your loneliness.

I am not a fish, you are not the water. I am lonely because I miss you.

However, the distance you can feel it?



Fish said: If there are no fish, then the water will be left?

Water says: If not you, then how would I?

I am not a fish, you are not the water. Without your love, I still will take a good living.

However, living very well does not mean I can forget you.



Fish said: life can not go out to see the outside world, is my greatest regret.

Water says: my life you can not give up this idea, is my greatest failure.

I am not a fish, you are not the water. Now I just want a lifetime commitment.

But you afford it?



Fish said: In your life, I am the first couple of fish?

Water says: You're not the first fish in the water, it is the first in my heart.

I am not a fish, you are not the water. We are not each other the first life,Christian Louboutin shoes sale,

But, you know? You are my first Xiangjia person.



Fish said: Do you believe in love at first sight it?

Water says: When I realized that the moment you are a fish, you know you can swim to my heart.

I am not a fish, you are not the water. I thought my love for you will not last long, because it was love at first sight.

However, I was wrong, feelings such as wine, the more it grows the more long-term closure.



Fish said: Why every time I am asking you?

Water says: because I like to let you know in the question and answer in my heart.

I am not a fish, you are not the water. Why do you always make me wait?

Do not you know, wait = loss of confidence = give up.



If I were a fish and you are the water, that time! Water will always know the idea of fish, because fish in the water heart.

but I am not a fish, you are not the water. You never know what I love,which represents 22,

because I might not even in your heart.
person: "almost cooked, which so much nonsense!"

没有评论:

发表评论