2010年6月22日星期二

that you may not be able to accompany me to the old people

One day, I am married,the last he was not deceived you, if I had the tears, then the tears because bride not you ... ... I remember you, I'll never forget, I think that it may be fate, it was coming, but can not stay, it was stayed, but it is no longer you ... ...
a number of years, maybe we still can not go together, but I am still grateful to meet this life, I encountered an experience I to what is love, perhaps, you do not have sufficient capacity to good to me, but I know that nobody could make me so worrying about, let me up so unforgettable.
that you may not be able to accompany me to the old people, but it is very important in my life is very important to a person, you gave me is not just a love, you gave me all sorts so that I can happy I met you that day from the end of life are still fun things.
lot of things, would never miss, but had to miss a lot of things, even if no longer have is no remorse. I was asked still loved you, I'm sure the answer is love. I do not deceive myself, then a good one, why not love? Love does not want to be with you, this remark is very helpless, very frankly, with a result, but too far away ... ...
I do not know that you really love me, I think this should be I also know that I missed you, missed from a lifetime of happiness. Perhaps when you leave I do not feel the profound love how you wait until the time of understanding that you have never left me. I finally lost you!
I always think, if one day I'll be gone, I think you can love me forever, like me, but it will be very painful, but if you do not love me, do not want me, I was So lonely, lonely, you will a lot of fun ... ... if that day ever let you forget me, dream on when I was a shadow on when this is a fairy tale, everything is so perfect, perfect love, to perfection ... ...
love is not promised, so, who can not agree who wait, but love is a fact, \sincerity and happiness at heart like you.
If I get married, you have to remember, in my mind standing in the front, always you ... ...
If the end of the world, no matter how far you are from me, I will wait for you, I will be in pain with the edge of happiness, the courage to tell you that I said yesterday that three words to tell you, in fact, I Really Want to Love You ... ...
this day, I got married, if I have tears, then tears because the bride is not your ... ...
one day you married, if I have tears, it tears because I did not marry the person ... ...
I sensed that my tears ... ...
Do not promise not to take, what are not, as long as this moment make me happy, free, no pressure, no harm as love you ... ...
one day I got married, if I have tears, it tears because married people not you.

没有评论:

发表评论