2010年6月24日星期四

so a perfect body I think I can not re-experience life first 2. Think of here

I finally had a woman not my wife! That night, she was tossing for almost an hour, finally Juanji and sleep. How I could not sleep, and the clock means the two points is the most tough night after passion. I turned on the lamp, the soft light, people looked at me with a pillow. Seen her people say she is beautiful, especially the smiling eyes that always has a pair of invincible charm. To my mind, it actually looks more like her sleep, peacefully, almost in holiness, especially when she was suddenly in a dream or frowned laugh about the time that sudden sweet and sad I enchanted another heartbreak.
I can not help but gently on her forehead and kissed her forehead, actually raising his hand whisk a bit, if I disturb her happy, like a dream. I was funny and good gas, but had to interrupt her. I gently stroked her body, the kind of flawless satin smooth feel can not compare, under the skin, is the symmetry of the very flexible flesh and blood, so a perfect body I think I can not re-experience life first 2. Think of here, they think she will leave me sooner or later, into the arms of another man, which makes me helpless and depressed, unconsciously hugged her. Dream she felt my embrace, even to face with the deep leaning on my chest, kind of warmth and service that I posted an incomparable happiness heart waves.
me and him cling to slowly dim up. Suddenly, she was so awkward in my arms struggling, and burst into tears. I look at from a blanket to sit up, hugged him: his daughter, my little ancestors, but also in urine, and please let dad sleep in a stable feel it! Went wrong to the person facing the wall
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论