2010年6月22日星期二

\go back to good 'education' brother go! \\I am so good! \

\Time with them soon, just two years, two couples get along everywhere, easily able to grasp a lot out, and now people can have some time to consider the interaction of marriage?
\
\
\
\economically may not think twice, but psychologically unable to accept, raising a child is not as simple as raising a small pet; If you have to tell me, I will accompany you to the hospital, understand? \man calm down, too soft voice next to a woman talking on their views!
\But in my heart, woman does not know whether the Zantong man, then another that actually are good also is stable; thought many times over, males is mentioned exchanges Chuqi married, and when the mutual interaction Biande stable after the marriage has not been involved in ; woman, but not really stupid though Datailielie! In fact, I really do not know their problems in the end at all? Is not love? Although not feel they have no feel what love is not love, perhaps the quiet time for each other have it! Now they live in the house, half of the mortgage money is a woman; she used to balance! Daily shopping, he never accompanied her, and she never felt any discomfort, after all happy habit of self-entertainment is the easiest way to think of this action at this time whether they can measure his feelings.
\
\
\
\Seeing this man not been designated under the cruel reality of too many traces of the woman, impatience and inability to faint!
\
\
\
\
\hehe, that I have friends to go shopping, do not you stay with, huh! \
behind the door was shut, had the house in an instant smile Ying Ying's face and put his face pale and sad, eye catching people not live with the end of the quiet night blurred! Taken steps, slowly walking in the crowded road, my mind was also filled with a blank mind, have always thought that he was able to quickly transition to enlarge happy happy with injuries, the exhaustion of the effort, but can not; tears DC! Sometimes fate is not willing to lose to have to succumb to fate! This monster happy, not happy! Cried enough, put away tears Raising smiles, rushing to the beloved pedestrian street, he chose 10 sets of suit and tie 10 10 10 shirts 10 pairs of socks and 10 pairs of brooches shoes, credit cards almost violent brush, but she smiled to see no eyes! This time, she is also a wizard, can infect human spirit!
can not carry too many things had to taxi back! Triumphant show off to his own record, he saw so many clothes, most corners faint twitch, looking at things has always been next to the blockbuster she did not know react!
\

\the walk, I heard yet? \
\
\The grievance form! He returned to her a helpless look, rubbing her hair;
\Blessings! \
\intellectual mature women; the \His heart was also wondering what the parents see, no mention has been married to do just want to give her a surprise at first together, he became determined to marry her!
\go back to good 'education' brother go! \\I am so good! \
\
half of the past, men have lost without the woman's deserted fondly remember her funny, miss her body temperature; dial her phone, men's wear softly-spoken woman quickly buy a ticket to come back! The phone as she was cool silver bell-like laughter echoed through the whole mind to his eye socket guilty of red!
\\
\
\Seems to be the same all over the world!
to half a month passed, and men see women return delayed again dial telephone; this time the phone rang for a long time Caibei then on,suddenly heard the voice of Jiang Dandan, it is the woman's brother then, the man asked him how a woman has not come back , his brother said she was there also need to address something, not so quick to walk away, this was soon back, please do not hang his heart!
another two weeks, the men received from women younger brother's phone, the phone, my brother so he immediately went over to their house, said that the woman something! Man scared, be a good ticket as Jianban flying airport!
to x-city, pick up a woman's brother, brother, can recognize a man, all the way to silence a man received hospital; foreboding enveloped men, ward door opened, a woman living thin pale face shock of men, heart Meng's been a fiercely pulled it, colic intolerable! Dragging soft weak legs, step close to the closed eyes of a woman, hands, gently stroking the familiar face, what about the stroked!
\
this accident, really so unexpected, and unexpectedly to even matter Dounong not clear how the accident that he feels he is in the clouds! Cancer, women had always said that was not always without food, appetite, weight loss is a woman's life, said the cause of all this is an excuse, how he blamed himself had no intention to observe; blame themselves for a woman alone if propped this effect The most tough day!
two weeks after a woman to heaven! From a woman living in the city sent a letter, the man looked familiar fonts, trembling:
dear husband:
must be thinking of me, right? Certainly, I have felt it in heaven! Husband ah, you said you wanted to marry me, really touched Oh! Originally thought that you just want to be with me and did not spend my life thinking! Husband, thank you love! With you ah, really is the top of the world things happen! Every morning you'll wake up call hands tingling cc, you know? Husband, which is among the most far the most moving memories of the moment, at home these days I could not sleep without your arm when the pillow is not your arms when the Harbour; but I do not regret it, I do not want you to see I was not a human form of the disease afflicted the way, I believe for you, you will not let me see my pains! Her husband, forgive me, since you can only laugh in heaven listening to! Ah husband a year ago, how I wish time could freeze frame, how much you want to remember forever regard the heart, but found that you have read enough to see how I do not know how to do to make heart feel better, I know you I love to hear the voices of laughter, in fact I Yehao like their laughing, so I laugh every day, so you always remember me, is not good selfish? I was afraid I was away, my everything you dust will not go into a Lian Peng touch the corner, I be afraid, afraid of where I will be cold, so I used love to you I never forget! I came every day as the last day, so enough of this life have you, enough!

last time you buy your socks and shoes, clothes, you each day I left I wear a watch, OK? 10 sets, that is ten years, ten years, you can only use 10 days of the time like me, in a particular day, you can remember me I was not allowed to do not want to, you know I love purple roses, remember to find Oh, my husband, but I am confident of it! Remember is that one day a year to wear, other times not to touch those clothes, if you forget, then after you always see the clothes, I might be able to think of this request too! Cc, after you marry a wife, and I remember that day brought me the time, but do not tell her who I am, a woman would mind, they say. . . Uh. . . Said I was your childhood good? I envied those people who grew up childhood Oh! After you marry a wife, she is \; you next life owe my life, okay? Next life I will be a good healthy baby then good health, I will be hard to force the winding you forever, until the get old!
husband, I do not want to tell you I love you this fact, and afraid of you cry! I have only seen you cry once, that I am headstrong and you put your dwelling; but now you must also crying, right? Not only the eyes cry, the heart is also with tears! Husband ah, do not let your heart freeze those tragically sad sad moment, smiling face life, to help me laugh finished this life, right?
from now, not sad not depressed; think I use ten years as long as ten days; years of my life completely removed from, I was selfish, but I fear my selfishness make you hate me; so I will depend on your years on the decade, OK? Ten years, we really forget each other, looking forward to the next life!


has to fulfill a contractual silly boy
tears wet stationery, men cried! It was getting dark, and dark, oblique light came in the window, finishing a good mood man; \

没有评论:

发表评论