2010年6月18日星期五

New liner in 2010

1. Pig, do not think you stand out at night under the street light is a pig. 2. Whenever I miss a girl, I put a brick in the mountains, so, this world will have the Great Wall. 3. College Entrance Examination results came out, the teacher told me to grow one breath: Actually not admitted, and the university you are a blessing. 4. Please do not call him mindless good or bad - all the water left brain, right brain full of flour, fixed it fills a dynamic all paste. 5. Confucius can not solve the problems, I help you out. 6. That there is no venting of the wall, not the beam can not hang. 7. When I stumble into big lame, and then look back on it Shanle Yao. 8. I do not like cleaning, they call me a hero chaos room.
hope as fire, smoke disappointment, life is seven ignition, 8 smoke ... ...
you say you'll wait for me to come back, you do so, and also found a man with so.
celebrity is known before the others do not know who he is, became well-known that he did not know who's who.
my world suddenly began to snow, God! Please do not comb my side made.
I like to make friends, especially girlfriends.
fool sit back and take in order to be money wise.
a fat actually claims that he is not a yokel.
envy you so young to know me.
1, one day your name will appear in the accounts of this on my home!
2, will pay more than pay think about, well, want to live the.
3, lived 20 years, not for the motherland and the people do something, every thought of this, was heartbroken.
4, I and the fight against fat, almost no sacrifice
5, Living Well, is born, to live ~ ~
6, then b must also fall in love, talking about a world in love.
7, ship collision bridge natural Shen ~ ~
8, when you put on a dress I put on a robe ~ ~
9, I pray with Jesus, pragmatic and stable life, he thought that Let's talk about world peace or the first thing it ...
10, love me Come on say it out loud! lifetime keeping everything I hate it!
11, taking advantage of the young talented bad thing to have done it, not years.
12, I planted a bunch of girlfriends in the spring and now fall to, say tut, actually ruining ~ ~
13, you have told me that I will always love, love this stuff I understand, But what ever?
14,-year-old boy is the most horrible creatures on earth, they have a curiosity, mobility, and destructive "for minors **"
15, one of your In the true to its word I said I did not pay back the money to repay!
16, the summer is bad, the poor no time to even get to drink northwest wind, fortunately it is autumn.
17, although I believe eachother, but may not believe you ah ~ ~
18, where I can not let go, and will not because I have the ~ ~
19, particularly people who had not said that he particularly , say I.
20, only two things in my life 1 2 that it will not and will not
21, ** uncomfortable, at ease not **~~< br> 22, I know, the best of friends feast However, at least, feast on the cool I want to eat! jokes to offer
23, explained that to cover up, cover up that story ~ ~
24, and the people are not so lenient can get along! < br> 25, whenever a difficult time I read Buddhist scriptures: "Oh Mani Moo Well coax\Meat is not bia ji mouth ~ ~
27, I wanted to be a problem teenager, but I behave to live for so many years.
1, I had a dream last night, told me a lot of secret dream Taibaijinxing! We two hundred years ago were the original gods. I cry, I want to again! Whistled across the sky, I Jiro ah! Do you remember me with you, whistled across the sky! This is hundreds of years right?
2, should not mad with me, my big brother the emperor! Do not install with me, I back the CPC Central Committee, do not believe you admit defeat, bin Laden is my uncle, after the first bombing of the poison, you are again not satisfied, regardless of my domicile police, put your account into pigs!
3, how much I love you ***, you *** indifferent; I *** on your discharge, you installed *** did not see; I *** ready to jump off, you *** would the back; you *** change of heart, I just landed ***!
4, when the meteor Fall in love with the earth at the fall, just for that moment close; when the line of cloud water at falling in love, only love for a solution Acacia; when I think of you, at a penny, in order to tell you in advance: Small p children, 61 happy!
5, you pulled a pig shopping, very happily. I passed, full of sympathy and said: "Look one grade, to see whom he was together." If not finished, I saw a very despicable pig abandon you behind.
6, a Japanese, you are not a pig, you answered no, was flat - honest! The next day to ask you is not a pig, you answer yes, to be pain flat - not modest! Three days to ask you are not pigs, you do not say anything, be Kuangbian - is still such a drag pig! ! !
7, at the end of the cost if there are so stubborn, please read with me this tongue twister: 1 Difficulty: fat nonsense command 话费. 2 Difficulty: Hua Fei will be volatile. 3 Difficulty: play bullshit volatile rates!
8, students = eat + sleep + eat + sleep = love pig = pig + love it more than college students launched Students - love = pigs that college students do not love the pig.
9, sentient beings of the day, sentient beings, the sentient beings I wait for you. Give my miss you: love you + miss you + hope you + Love You + waiting for you = I can not without you, love is you --- Xizhilang cici jelly!
10, God, Bless me, bless those who forget me, do not contact me, do not call me, do not send text messages to me, do not miss me, not worrying about my cell phone people are falling into the Let the toilet. Amen! Drainage Chong about the way!
11, each city will rain, as I go will think of you miss is a fruit, sweet with sour, rich in the night, full of memories, feeling like you with uncertainty flat die you think you want to ~ ~ ~
12, how's going on just playing your cell phone, ring tones ring tones said after: Users are grazing, do not disturb! I can not believe, call again said: you hit the user has been sent to the slaughterhouse, please wait to share! You do not trouble you? !
13, did not your day / not blue / day without you / upset / without you / sad to say / when will truly have you / My Dear. . . . . . Do the United States, is not you, is money!
14, if your ears itch, and that someone miss you; If your eyes itch, and that someone wants to see you; If your lips itch, and that someone wants to kiss you; If your body itch. . . . Nobody is allowed to think, and a shower! ! !
15, the day I saw you, you sit in the sun, good uncomfortable. I asked you doing, you mysterious smile: "Decrease, so I had no tan people said I was idiot!


16, Jupiter Legend: arrow mandrel Representative love at first sight, the two representatives of the arrow mandrel consensual, representative of three arrows've been looking forward... I told you thousand arrows shot... small for gestational age, you become a hedgehog wait it!

17, against similar mulberry silk lips sister nest material connected to silver, Wo Sang sister mouth like silk to silver against the West for oil over the nest against the liquor containing blocks of the forest department against the liquor contained in the South Wo Wo Guo Sen time, Wo Wo Tiantian left inverse of a misty island actually dwarf mulberry against music. vomit told to buy German! Wo France fell Silver Music!

18, you know? I dream of you again last night, and we were cuddling in a small river, you look at me I look at you. suddenly, you looked up, a very heartfelt way I said three words: "Wang, Wang, Wang! "

19, last dream dream of you, really,The free exercise of Phuket, Phi Phi, Bangkok (1), the sky so blue, like clear water. Cute you swim in the sea, the shore that I have your back small branches Tong Tong: yo This little bastard can be pretty hard!

20, I was an onion, standing in the rain. who would dare to take me to the dipping sauce. K his ancestors went through hard, break through the North. drank water behind the toilet, the train ran over trail legs, and pig pro-off nozzle is also to see Sha see you hanging in the pro!

21, one day you award-winning free travel by air. Sad: crash. HI: There is a parachute. Sad: not open. HI: on the ground have the hay. Sad: The above are Tiecha. HI: Decline to a fork. sad: Also to the haystack on the decline...

22 , Hey! last night, I dream of you in the water swimming. I looked very anxious to speed up shouting at you, did not expect you all ignore me and stare at me even looked up: Roar wisdom for roar, heard of dead Pigs are not afraid of Shuitang you?

23, You Could that is unmatched the world that year Huashan swordfight, a rare martial arts known as one of their horses pear pressure Begonia Shaolin master mental retardation adopted novices Wang Cai Caibian low-energy dog cockroach Xiaoqiang had rolled a dung?

24, said melatonin is not skipping school today to escape before fleeing Courses. Huiren I treasure that he fled to escape. Dabao escaped me that today you ? good Di is true that we fled to escape. Colgate said that our goal is that no one class!

25, Tianjin version: "Nai Ma Kai of its four drive it? "" Si Sang Fat With his seven tube! "" Preparation of Quaternary high also four high? "" Members of the high! "" Members of a high enough cattle document to ah! "" Yeah cattle document Ma! Were the wall met! "

26, the most popular during the war in Iraq three words: peace peace, war, war, found found, to link these three words read aloud three times, you will break a historical unsolved.

27, if I fall away in the upper snow you, if the world is gone I will love you in heaven, if you leave I will miss you in tears... if I go... ... feed on the trough, and not to their own hunger!

28, not every flower for love, but Rose did it, not every tree can stand the thirst, but the poplar done, not every pig can receive text messages, but you did it!

29, I can not stand 10 in, like you're 9, and every day to see you, give me your 8 own, 7 I will not bear you, so you always by my side 6, 5, love to love you 4, not 3 hearts 2 Italian, I swear you just keep a pig!

30, was neglect? being mistreated? Nobody loves you? it does not matter! Even if this world Nobody loves you, reason you attach importance to you! my door remains open for you! Chengdu mental hospital, give you a five-star home!

31, like when you give my love when you are a myriad of thoughts, not your day when you lonely, I wish to turn into a Leiothrix, across thousands of miles, to fly to your head on way or another a pile of feces, yeah!

32, missing just like chocolate, the bitter! sweet! not want you! fear that they will miss you! not say to you, fear is more like you ! Actually, I really really miss you, miss you, turn into a pig!

33, this may be my last few days give you a text message, I hesitated to do not tell you, I go to Japan, and the procedures are good. I will not forget you, really. I had bird flu, a party I went to transmission...

34, when the devil is in the window and beat you glass frog is down your bed, in your head waves snakes, earthworms in your toes shuttle, the centipede had crawled into your nostrils, do not be afraid! I was riding came to save you a snail! drive! drive!

35, Tang Monk on his way met a mentor to learn from a beautiful woman, Pig looked set to marry her, Wukong suspected witch, Tang Seng said it was ok, Clockwork SMS to test, does not return information is witch, and back let her marry Pig!

36, our fate began thousands of years ago, the fall of that year, we fiery maple leaves in play, you chase I, the end, when you catch me When you kindly bit me, then I'm Dongbin.

37, I have been lakes in the unknown warrior, until the day met the most mysterious legends you, even call out your name From then on, I also have ringing in the lakes of the name: Pig Xia know!

38, count items, and select a number from 1 to 8 for the A, to A plus 3 minus 2 was B, B x 9 was C; C bits and 10 were added to D, D x 50 was E, E by 200 were F, F implies that your life really works!

39, yesterday night dreaming of you singing! your voice sweet, sentimental expression that you touched me, I almost vowed to love you a thousand years, but I did not dare, because you're in front of a donkey sings: I grow up becomes you!

40, legend of the meteor is very spiritual, I wait for it every day, that day I finally saw the meteor, before falling in its eyes closed, wishing, I hope you become wiser from the idiot, I opened his eyes surprised to find, meteors flying back along the same route!

41, full moon, Huashan Britain, isolated one, like a god? hair fluttering, eyes far-reaching, holding an object , directed at the sky! slowly recover, slowly stretch, three times, the Yang Shou shouted: "China Unicom, no signal! "

42, if I have a sugar, I will give you, because I want you to be happy; if I have two of sugar, we have one one, I think we rejoice; if I have three sugar, I will send you two, because I want you to tooth decay than I!

43, intermittent rain has caused me endless thoughts ~ ~ it means to you! wait sunny I also show you the patch of green grass. and you agree in advance: only eat allowed arch way!

44, New Year's Day, and also give you much to complain, put all the coins in his pocket are replaced by Gangbeng to you, someone bully you, Take the collapse of steel hit him and let him know Zan rich powerful, do not forget to drop it after completion to retrieve on, we have to live it!

没有评论:

发表评论