2010年6月20日星期日

where does

One night a woman did not come home the next day she told her husband that he slept in a female friend over there she called her husband the best of 10 friends, no one knows this! A man did not come home one night to sleep next day he told his wife that he slept in a side of her brother, his wife called his best friend of 10, eight brothers sure he husband slept in their home .... .. there are two said, "where he husband was still his! "

A User's Reply: We finished the last post to see my wife, she did not expect interest Daihatsu; immediately called my friend asked me whether they are there. Predictably, once again demonstrated the appeal point of view! Is even more ridiculous that I actually have a buddy at his house drunk, was asleep then, and asked my wife not to call me up to answer the phone? After the hung up the phone, then immediately hit my buddy's phone mobile phone, without waiting for a turn to speak to me shouting: where does, quickly go home, your wife looking for you, I say you got drunk at my house the. . . . . . Do not forget to go back before the first Hekou wine. . . . . . When finished, I looked at his wife silent.

没有评论:

发表评论