2010年6月18日星期五

The girls taught me something

But for you to miss to break the skylight ,Let the national day of mourning mourning
rampant find the pillow I do not think that you are desolate
has become my home
who stray
evening who is dawn
19 87 6.6 billion people simultaneously rave
54321 personal memories of last lonely
crowded square
pretend you're still beside
like your favorite I rely on my shoulders
The first line of the wild poem memorable

first song the first time you kissed your lips stubborn
first meteor bright
first naive desire
first beautiful absurd promise
You taught me love You taught me to hate good
brutal
forget that you forgot to teach me sad too hurt
things that you taught me to miss more bitter
longer
just want to ask
miss miss miss you like

how love is faith or only travel with my beautiful girl roaming
a paradise
you teach me how to love
Quemo
forgotten how to teach sun I have become tears

没有评论:

发表评论