2010年6月18日星期五

Maybe I do too naive the

Maybe I really do not know what to do to change, and perhaps my thoughts and you do not, like, anyway I think I am not wrong, if I am wrong, a mistake a mistake on my watch others!!!
I am a specific person, not a like halfway through the fees, but now what can I do?
I quit, after you do, do not want me about!
I now want to cry, I really do not how brothers cried over a number of hands, the West Bin Rego
I never had I am not sad I just think that difference is really ideal and reality far! ideals need to sweat, tears and even pay their own blood!
support you before, as now supported, but I hope you can go further, you really do not want to be if I said in!
GOOD LUCK !
Here are my relatives by marriage and I have for this matter some brief conversation, but I think these words really made me understand, now I really do not naive! I have my own ideals and I will for the The ideal to do!! hope we have succeeded!!
?? 13:56:05
Oh community more than I thought really hard in school now playing < br>
? industry べ ~ .. less 13:56:42
ah mom is so boring in school, or several of our strategic ah Shuaqi ease Ga
?? 13:57:23
Oh We put an open several Shuaqi ah
?? 13:58:15
yes ah I think now more people in the school hypocrisy Oh good work done verbally
The good is
if I do not want to and they said the

? industry べ ~ .. less 13:59:10
Oh that ah, ah I always feel slightly mother of those who really do not mean we have some good playing back slightly
?? 13:59:51
Grace Oh's no problem to
Now I just want to quickly graduate ah
mom let those damn I feel sick

? industry べ ~ .. less 14:00:53
is ah how I do in school ah slightly annoying and did not mean what they did not really want the words of Oh, do not want to graduate in the school strategic ah
?? 14:04:12
really I do not want a
at school I found I think are they really not the same ah
They really do not know thinking about
I think and they do not have a common language of the

do not want to say I think too many hypocritical people I asked
perhaps hypocritical high or I I am not sure of the meaning of

anyway is not with them without any sense of the

? industry べ ~ .. less 14:05:59
-laws that exclude children that you said you wanted to say I really
may be our Chengdu people is give them less than a bunch of
or are we here who Haoshua more
?? 14:07:25
Oh
really this is something I totally want to say ah
I do not know
I am not old I really old
or
haha
fact, I think people in Chengdu and their field is no different last night I ah
things to you that Kazakhstan Well

? industry べ ~ .. less 14:08:59
different than what I feel the character is really different from what last night Oh
They do not deceive you instigate call of
?? 14:13:03

Oh they did not say to you I'm not saying that we Gao Ge band does
Yesterday, we head over the class asked me Well
asked me in the end is learning bass or drums
I said like, but I have better bass Then I'll bring point
out now, he said these things to say which aspects
the issue of funding
our families as I do not give me he said I should study at home sure support me, but I think they are not worth not ah
so far in Xinjiang in Chengdu we get the band played a rehearsal ah like how after the

? industry べ ~ .. less 14:14:55
Oh, ah, to go slightly down the brains Kazakhstan
?? 14:15:04
En

? Industry べ ~ .. less 14:15:32
Oh, I do not of walked
? Industry べ ~ .. less 14:15:43
that was mixed like Well
? Industry べ ~ .. less 14:15:59
slightly instigate you to learn that they do not??
? Industry べ ~ .. less 14:21:38
not that complicated slightly by miscellaneous slightly ah
?? 14:21:49
then he countered and then I give my scattered
we now learn, he said
What
mold design and manufacturing
out after what?
is on the side of

he chose to trouble me that he quit after this
I said that I do not dry but you wants to pursue music or the band Well he needs time and funding can say I graduated out of dry years, we learned
then I say he just said that he quit the things we learn is shit then I
Even if you come out to say the least engaging music your parents support you to support your 1 year 2 years 3 years but the next? Support your life?
music, music theory is not based on how creative his knowledge of music out of quite a few
I said, Well you have to learn music theory classes
not Qubao learn that you read Well
but always find work after graduation to learn while working changed Well I do not believe he
a few hours a day on the classes also came back a few hours after the book I definitely do not want to believe what he says I'm too
him sad

?? 14:22:08
not out of my own I feel no need
the capital to invest in that ah

? industry べ ~ .. less 14:25:17
boasting both good strategic ah ah those melons Wazi slightly after you come back slightly on behalf of the minthi not that how this instigate
even more professional point you want to learn also fear no place to learn to instigate
? industry べ ~ .. less 14:26:05
How well have a good job after learning the most important thing you say is not Kazakhstan
Well
? Industry べ ~ less .. 14:26:12
be happy Kazakhstan
?? 14:27:45
grace now I will not give them that such a sad
now engaged in these do they engage in unrealistic
you find other people more than me anyway, I do not how many schools there are a lot of

so many people I'm not against them important

? industry べ ~ .. less 14:29:42
sad day Oh-laws do not have any thing in Kazakhstan by not eating something that's out of the ah!!!!
To do it more meaningful Ha something
? industry べ ~ .. less 14:30:28
's how I feel that your time is not how things can be slightly spread and Kazakhstan in the bedroom practicing his son on the OK Kazakhstan strategic Well
?? 14 : 31:27
because I know I rely on this after a meal to feed themselves, to rely on them that we are men,Beckham into a fashion model sportsman man, men
shoulders heavy burden ; to support the family to support his parents, although my parents say that I support, but they do not need to say is that I do not eat after the meal can not afford it wants me to come to them ah feel the pressure now is very
no way forced into such a

? industry べ ~ .. less 14:32:27
grace to be strong and Kazakhstan since we put a man to take the next
?? 14:32:37
yes ah I also like the idea but he does not think so the only thing you said I gave him clear, he said, so let me just say you hurt the
I heard Nothing really sad
Road seeking
different phase I do not think so


?? 14:33:39
Oh what on
things must take place starting next
But I think there are things I'll never fit
is feeling there is the love between brothers
Ha ha ah ah
that far < br>

? industry べ ~ .. less 14:34:04
that Caesar would not say pleased to point slightly spread Rengeyouzhi
Ha ha ha is slightly scattered brothers parents love
?? 14:34:57
En ah man he will have to provoke a heavy burden to parents, not necessarily help you pick
or let his wife go shopping? ?

? industry べ ~ .. less 14:35:34
Oh that open on to the slightly Ga
?? 14:35:45
sure ah

? small business べ ~ .. 14:36:18
grace that I came back slightly to see the film slightly Kazakhstan Kazakhstan we have a good place
?? 14:36:29
grace under good and I the 88

? industry べ ~ .. less 14:36:34
88 Ha

没有评论:

发表评论