2010年6月19日星期六

the flu

------------------------------------

Hello, you are? to? ◇ ◆ stupid?? king? ◆ ◇ personal space people

? in the?? is:. I hope you can ◇ ◆ stupid?? King? ◆ ◇ Q-Z0ne play? Heart,
?? Support ◇ ◆ stupid?? King? ◆ ◇,and really it was great !!!!!, I have to?? Really? Be each? Message of, ??? flowers.















? you? out
I do not? and you? marriage of the phrase??
me? to his broken-hearted? sound
me? me? cry
???? With the eyes?
take the? of that?? a blank
? a sentence? What
? export after??
how redundant? ridiculous
looked at his I have no eyes
? think
only heartache
have? of? the once? the flu?
this? only?? me? look
not?
quietly holding ? on their own? West
? sea?? jump have? the film?
forget it? own?
I have?? force the
bring? West
look at you still is the smile of that??
I felt inexplicable tragedy?
I do not know you that laugh? behind with?

没有评论:

发表评论