2010年6月17日星期四

Raiders holding a tour of Xi'an 2 Changbai Mountain

Bought a T165 (Shanghai - Lhasa) train hard seat ticket, the train unexpectedly delayed for nearly an hour. On the train, tired and back to a berth, and earn about a few hours later. After several hours of torment hard seat after 11:30 or so to stand out in Xi'an. A station to see Alan on the outside waiting for me in the fence. (Alan is my understanding in 2005 Gannan Langmusi friends)
Alan
on a bicycle, he took me to the north door of a family hotel, and 30 yuan a single room, conditions also Minato and. Setting down, went to Alan's outdoor store operations in a circle, and he ate on the famous snacks of Shaanxi - mutton desert. Mutton desert, is the first time I ate, it seems winter ridge characteristics, but I stomach problems, a Look at bubble desert, I knew bad digestion, simply could not eat. I estimate that their state is good, a bowl of mutton desert, I guess we can only eat half. Simply do not eat because of Cantonese noodles and pasta has special support.

After lunch, I went alone to visit History Museum, the museum unexpectedly run into the interior temporary closed the day had to be diverted to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Just go right around the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the leadership of the telephone, and must find a place to deal with something online. The results, back to Alan's shop After the company's affairs, but also to continue to go out turn. Xi'an Muslim Street, known to turn full circle, the result was stomach problems, no way to see the good things tasted.

this way, the first day of my trip in Xi'an over.

没有评论:

发表评论