2010年6月24日星期四

in a bitter wind with escape

Can not remember that day, Long cool early morning, breaking Ming Pavilion. Increasingly from the left and then to the left, line of sight not seen more and more fuzzy. The hearts of the plane becomes coincidence dead, completely out of the level before the patchwork full of vitality, respectively. Within reach of the scope of the feeling of loss of eyebrows, slowly bleeding heart, a moment.

no longer time for unbridled chaos to the heart's no longer numb feeling. Icy cold, like the Titanic hit the iceberg chilling moment of despair. They at least escape the boat, besides the cold, the rest of the time is lonely.

the outside of the sunny weather when the rain, uncertain, as I have to go first, now lost. I know all my fault, playing the beginning, not the walk from the south. After a clear War and gave birth to sorrow. This is not a beautiful mistake, this is only a deceptive farce. Who are themselves busy, busy people who are also their own.

repeat every day. Every day, for days because of the melancholy undercurrent flowing in. Even put the biggest smile on his face at me, they will only hate the feelings of most concern. This is more apparent than in the mind, because my heart has lost. At some point, it quietly slipped away from my chest, slid it most wanted to spend time. Goes on Dream of Rao's shot from the side, another person is always an addiction Mo Yang, do not Thank you for your hospitality, no floating angry, only one to quiet the soul placed in the ice cold Ling thousand feet above the wind-off Fighting, which is a hint of crystal Crystal Peak Xiang Ning imprinted forever indifferent. At that time, appear in this shot from the side eyes, think it is climbing along the silent, table mountain with a small congregation Dai read.

fans still travel travel turning, never bored. We, body tired, tired heart. In particular, I still inviting worry that the mayfly and the like. I think I should go and Bao Yibao towering tree trunk, body odor down their open minds. I also should go to Bao Yibao diary bits of dreams, promise, need to remind then to achieve. Today, the most in bite an apple, a banana in his hand tomorrow, think about where the beating heart,man said with a smile, with a total shame that some 才对. Experience, eat experience, experience of care of people's concern and care, experience the hard struggle of the people and the temper of those who experience cardiac peace and quiet. The same as the fans and fluorescent lights, and with diligence.

8000 many times Looking back, do not expect the phase as the smile, in addition to silence, or silence. I look back, I leaned over, and I support from my chin, I wipe the sour eyes, no tears. My tears had dried, dry eyes, there is only pain. Dried the tears not far away, the formation of a Wang forget themselves in the lakes are dammed lake. It blocked my feelings, he blocked all my crying. Flow which, oh, change the taste of vinegar, for you to be aborted.

I would like to grip an old key, an open the door and window lattice helium and key. I seek solace, to find the illusion in the mirror images of various magnificent future. My mouth swing Chebo repeated were the names of heart, never bored. Failure to look like a train stop away watching the scenery outside the window. Indeed, my own running and can be passed this station, no the shop how? Shop before the familiar and laughter Do have wings, in a bitter wind with escape? I can not bear holding that key, rusty, his old soul has already ascended to heaven.

没有评论:

发表评论