2010年6月19日星期六

deal with trouble

Tired heart to put his mind to put down



each of us of:



recently recognized the monks and nuns, a U.S. citizen, is a very interesting thing.

particular, he asked me to hold up tomato juice with the experience of talking to him.



us about a tea house in Hsinchu in English about the Heart Sutra, the master explained to me in English, cause and effect, transmigration of these things

This is also not unusual. Interesting things in the back of it!

the Master mentioned listening to my personal annoyance with him, he simply wanted me to bring his left hand just bought three cans of tomato juice,

while carrying, while speaking to him. One can imagine, I left feeling that the degree of fatigue, with time become proportional.

also annoyed me was why the master side of carrying three cans of tomato juice, while speaking to him.

not bear this sorrow and grief, my own left hand down,



has heard the Master said to me: "Hold it up, and keep talking to me."



hear the case, psychology can not help but became suspicious,

my portable so sour, why not let me put down the heavy hand, easily chat with him?

lasts over 15 minutes, my left hand really afford to continue,



only hear the master said to me: "Now you can put it down.".

face looked at me suspiciously, master actually laughing.



"focus on things you do not like to mention talk to me, why you did like to talk to me with worry and live your life?

hands are sore, and put down like, deal with trouble, is it not?

or those troubles is like a tomato sauce that is the same as you hand them to the lift come from? "





interesting experience, right?



Recently I started this practice in one hand and lifted a weight thing, while thinking about things.

hands are sore,//www.xinyiphoto.com/ertong.htm, and naturally put things in hand,

to see one day, I would not have learned, the heart is tired, put their minds to put down.



we can easily put down the weights visible, but difficult to put down an invisible burden.

persistent MO in life make themselves take some burden.

so also in learning to learn to let go of life itself.


experience

put it down, but can not let go I, a time, unless they find a way out

otherwise escape into the end, because life already full of suffering brain

example: a child's tuition to pay tomorrow, and at the end have to pay rent

pocket money, however, can not say I do not like to not have to pay up.

so is the heart of the problem is the mentality when faced with the problem is the most important.

没有评论:

发表评论