2010年6月21日星期一

I use other people's eyes to see their own

Since when,
even cry, nor the sound,
for many years to settle down in,
if only the text.

I have not good at expressing their feelings,
not know how to release,
I have suppressed this,
so fresh contact with friends,
mistook I was an introverted and attach to effort and Ayutthaya woman.

I use other people's eyes to see their own,
I was surprised that my face turned out to be a single,
even though heart or ecstatic or furious,
but never demonstrated in the form, color.

I always greedy little woman's state of mind,
can be spoiled, very charming,
rebuttable hoarse,
can refuse it altogether,
can completely for others sake,
many men can enjoy the warmth of the attention.

I had to face this very new concept of the word - Mature.
Yes, I am now Older women.
I need to do housework, not to enjoy a lazy afternoon tea,
I must be patient, because the fight for an irrational man speaking meaningless in the end, I am definitely wrong,
I have to play the fool, even if clearly know to be used also glad that they are valuable, if one day I have nothing, they become utterly isolated,
have to forget what a romantic, repeatedly told his love with the real life is not the same,
every day myself, love of money is not a measure of the scale, can own one of those happens to love to family property are to catch the woman,
when I like the man very familiar to calculation should give me good money how much money and then I throw at home,
my inexplicable shame, I kept about her thank you,
Alone door of the moment out of my chin on the keyboard immediately, < br> I do not face a long look in the mirror can imagine how ugly.

Yes, I was Mature.
because I am now 26 years old,
would be required to achieve perfection,
fin fish bone in the accusation you choose, a little emotional fluctuations would say you: Do you think you see, you are lazy, how do large majority of the people should say that!
then going to Heaven and shouts and how not to give him a nanny the same as the aristocratic woman,
for the first time such a scene, I am in the bathroom, wash mop, to see in the mirror I cried, only tear.

because I am a Mature,
I enjoy sex,
is because of this, I realized that I became a tool,
I do not have any opportunity to take the initiative owes its \!
I have been active, in my memory, there is no time then I wish for.
So full of love that the desire of the things, in my place, into a fever, cold, once in a while is normal, such as seasonal.

because I am a Mature,
men can be very frank with me, may I love you one, but I will go to bed with a lot of people, but you can not.
Why? Because I am a woman, and man is man.

when I put something I do not like things with the man said again and again, say I have annoyed, I gave up,
and I said I remember once woman. I kind of contradiction, as complementary.

when the awards are not hard,
pay not return,
dream of no future,
goes a little green years,
must give up to the last.

Joking of the forest many,
in the final analysis,
is very simple,
this man does not love me, and this, obviously I do not want to acknowledge.

Although I instantly can reverse what I have said everything,
but I am at this moment, and then a little hold on,
adhere to what the position of self-deception, look like.














没有评论:

发表评论